1. Do you like loose tea or bags, or both – something you want to try? Both!
2. What is your favorite kind of tea (Brand, flavor, variety, etc)? I have found my area of Montana is behind the times when it comes to tea…okay, perhaps when it comes to anything. I’m always finding a new favorite!
3. Favorite color in regards to tea or one you would like to try? (black, green, red, and white) (keeping in mind that this is how this swap is set up). I’ve never tried red tea…but I know I am impressed with the black, green, and white teas I have tried.
4. Would you say you were a tea pot kind of person or just a hot water heater kind? I use my tea pot when I have time, but lately I seem to be more of the hot water heater kind of person (along with my Teavana Perfect Tea Maker).
5. What tea accessories would you like but have never purchases for yourself? I really don’t know…a surprise?
6. How do you prefer to be pampered? (examples: mani/pedi, bubble bath, yummy treat, etc). Vanilla…the scent spells pamper to me in any form.
7. If you were a kind of yarn what would you be and why? I would be a blend of wool and silk…strong, sturdy, and soft, yet with a sheen for excitement.
8. If you had to knit/crochet baby booties, a fun fur scarf, or a fair isle sweater, which would you choose and why? I would knit the baby booties because that would be a portable quick project! Quick satisfaction works for me!
9. What other event would make you skip a tea party? (A garden party? A book club meeting? A yoga class? Opening night for a new action thriller? etc?) Probably having to move trucks in the field for my hubby…or some other family need.
10. What treat would you consider essential at your tea party? (Sweet? Salty? Scones? Those petite pastry trays with a couple of all sorts of things? Little crust less sandwiches?)Grandma always had rose mints...they would be perfect!
11. When buying yarn for a project how do you choose - do you buy the one called for or do you substitute? Oh I substitute…it makes the project more ‘mine’.
12. What do you carry your knitting/crocheting in when on the go? I have just purchased a sock bag…but before then I have a love of canvas bags!
13. Favorite movie to watch while knitting/crocheting? Anything with action and/or suspense!
14. Are you a traditional tea cup kind of person or a mug type of person? Do you care if they match? Mugs for me! Oh, and the bigger the better! Still, I love my tea cup and saucer pairs. They are for times of memories so I use them with my daughter…that reminds me we need a tea party before school begins. Matching is cool, but I’m flexible.
15. Favorite childhood birthday party? I really can’t remember many childhood birthday parties.
16. Favorite type of scone and jam? Apple/Cinnamon scones…or any warm scone…and raspberry seedless jam…huckleberry is also good!
17. If you use candles, what is your favorite scent? Vanilla or Cinnamon…my nose even likes them! (allergies)
18. If you could choose 3 people to have 'tea' with, who would they be and why? (famous or not, living or dead). Grandma Rosie – I miss our time together; Delaney - my dear daughter; Marian – Mom needs some hugs
19. You've been invited to a tea party, what 'props' will you wear (formal or casual)? I would dress up in a casual sort of way.
20. Any allergies/preferences you have or are willing to admit to? No mohair please, but other than that my partner would not need to worry about anything.
21. Anything we missed that you want your pal to know? I would love to visit and get to know you!