Friday, August 31, 2007

Friday's Feast #3

Appetizer
Who is the easiest person for you to talk to?


Vicky. We met while attending classes at the UofM in Missoula. It seems I had the umbrella, it was raining, and we had to go across the oval. We have stood up for each other at our weddings and so many other instances that I can't go into...girls have to have their secrets!

Soup
If you could live in any ancient city during the height of the quality of its society and culture, which one would you choose?


I understand this answer would depict a certain historical time period, but I don't live in a city and there isn't a historical time period which would make me want to live in a city. I'm just fine with the now.


Salad
What is the most exciting event you’ve ever witnessed?



Hands down, this had to be the state wrestling tournament in Billings. Amazing!


Main Course
If you were a celebrity, what would you do for a publicity stunt?


I would rather be an Oprah type celebrity and play (pay) it forward. Random Acts of Kindness help make the world a better place.



Dessert
What do you consider the ideal age to have a first child?


Although it would be nice to say there is an arbitrary number which is the best time to have your first child, there is really a variable. It all depends on YOU. This can't be dictated by random rules of others.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great feast. :-) Your main course is great. :-) I think that is a great "stunt" or act of kindness. :-)

J.D. Long said...

What an Interesting Feast -- Your Soup is excellent! Come see mine!

~~JD~~