Thursday, August 02, 2007

Delaney goes to Big & Rich!



Garrett, Delaney, Jackie, Bonnie, and I ran away from harvest to attend the August 1st Montana State Fair Concert! It was a quick trip to Great Falls. We left home at 5ish, arrived in town at a bit after 8, the concert started at 9, then it was a quick trip to Walmart before we headed home. I need a nap after arriving home at 3 AM Thursday. The dear girl had her first concert...I'm so thrilled for her, but I'm even more thrilled to be a part of it. Of course, that didn't mean the adults were actually sitting BY the teens...lol.



Hey, it was Bonnie's first concert too! Way to go, Girl!




Hey, this must have been the 'cool' part of the evening. This was the lowest temps of the fair, but with the number of people attending the concert, it was amazingly HOT. I"m glad there wasn't an after shot!




Cowboy Troy opened.



Oh my, whose bike?

No comments: