Friday, January 04, 2008

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
When was the last time you received a surprise in the mail, and what was it?

I got a Christmas Card from a dear friend I hadn't heard from in ages!

Soup
If you could have a summer and/or winter home, where would you want it to be?


I would want it at Dayton...and we have it! We just need to get electricity and plumbing...but hey, it was Grandpa's, so it is SPECIAL!


Salad
Pick one: pineapple, orange, banana, apple, cherry.

Cherry...please.

Main Course
Describe the nicest piece of clothing that you own.

I have a beautiful pants suit...too bad I never wear it.

Dessert
If you could forget one whole day from your life, which day would you choose to wipe from your memory?

June 19, 2007...period.


Somehow, my first posting was from an old feast...so I Have 2!



















Appetizer
It's another Friday Wrestling Tournament...so I'll post this while I wait for Rick to get done feeding.



Name 2 things you would like to accomplish in 2008.

I would like to get electricity at Dayton and I would like to clean out the basement by selling extra items on ebay.

Soup
With which cartoon character do you share personality traits?

Is it a bad thing that my first thought went to Marvin the Martian? I can't think of the traits we would share, but he was first to mind!

Salad
What time of day (or night) were you born?

Although Mom can't be specific, she does say I was born in the early morning. It was daylight...but as it was summer, it could be around 7ish?

Main Course
Tell us something special about your hometown.

I moved a lot as a child...so I don't feel as partial to a town as I could. My hometown (by choice) is special because it has heart. The community cares deeply about the members of this county. Sure, we may pick on each other...but no one else should attempt it!

Dessert
If you could receive a letter from anyone in the world, who would you want to get one from?

A letter from my dad would be priceless. Hi Daddy!

No comments: