Friday, May 02, 2008

It's Friday...what took so long?

Appetizer

What was your favorite cartoon when you were a child?


I'm still a Looney Tunes kind of a gal. Marvin the Martian, Wile E. Coyote, Road Runner, Foghorn Leghorn, Pussy Foot, Peppy LePew, and all the rest. I have some of these as rubber stamps...I need to find those!

Soup

Pretend you are about to get a new pet. Which animal would you pick, and what would you name it?

I heard a phone number for a Scottish Fold kitty...and I wrote the number down. No, I'm not getting a kitty...but Simba is about 14 years old (not kitty age), and Sandy is 12.5 in human years, not doggie years. The hubby just isn't an indoor animal kind of guy, so the 3 indoor animals are maxing his capacity!

Salad

On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy getting all dressed up for a special occasion?


Oh, I will give that a positive 2! I like comfort too much to be in fashion.


Main Course

What kind of music do you listen to while you drive?

Road Music of course! Southern Country/Rock and or something with a fast pace beat. I don't drive slow.


Dessert

When was the last time you bought a clock? And in which room did you put it?

My last clock purchase was due to an electric problem which caused all the electric clocks on the East side of our home to fry. That was 3 new digital radio/alarm clocks as well as a new stereo...pricey!

No comments: