Saturday, April 05, 2008

Prom and Flames...all in the same night!



No tux is complete without the Flames Logo!




Thank you, Dawn, for taking this family photo for us...we needed one!




Garrett and Paula...although it was sad for Paula to miss her prom, I'm sure glad she came to the prom with Garrett.



Delaney and Brad...these two were great sports! (I didn't upload the one where they turned to give this pushy mom a photo...but Thank You Both!)



These kids love their Flames...which must have helped the Flames win 7 to 1 over Vancouver! On to the Play offs!

4 comments:

Jane said...

Beautiful kids! I'm glad our prom is not until May or the kids would be wearing their boots and snowsuits. Well, not really, as teenagers seem to feel no cold!

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed! The Flames should see those pictures!

On to the playoffs!
Marcia

dobarah said...

Weren't they cute? There is one Flames jersey missing from these photos...I'll see if I can get one of him up also.

On to the playoffs!

Anonymous said...

Wow I can't believe it's prom time already... I think around here they aren't till mid/late May.