Ah...although it may have seemed I was ignoring being tagged (Thank you Wendy!) I was really just trying to think of the 8 things I would need to share. This isn't going to be easy, but here goes!
1) Most of my Gross postings will come back to this main fact: I have lost the majority of my sense of smell. The Ear-Nose-Throat Specialist tells me it is probably due to a virus, but I find that is usually the culprit when doctors just don't know.
2) Like Wendy, I wake up with some nasty post nasal gunk, but mine never seems to go away. My nasal cavities tend to become infected easily unless I keep it as clear as possible.
3) Breathing through my nose is asking me to suffocate. I'm sorry if I snore...really!
4) I usually get the job of cleaning the fridge, toilets, cat box (we only have one when the temps are below zero), and or any other sticky job...remember I won't smell it until the job is done...if at all.
5) I can't stand bumps. Any bump tends to attract my fingernails, so I always try to keep a band-aide with me.
6) Crud, I need 3 more. Hmmm...well, guess who gets to clean up if the kids or the animals gets sick? You know why right?
7) There are certain smells which are still 'there' for me. Unfortunately they aren't normal smells. I know when someone has been drinking, smoking (yes, that too), working in the shop, and if you got cut while in the shop. Electrical wiring is also a smell I catch, but I can't say it is one I want to smell while on a trip!
8) Once I start scratching, it is hard to stop. In this winter dry weather, I don't even want to think about it!
OH my, now I need to tag 3 people. Hmmm...well, I hope Grammieknits, Luvs2knit, tuabella will play!