Saturday, December 08, 2007

Belated Friday's Feast

Appetizer
What was the last game you purchased?

Othello! I even picked up one for my classroom AND another for a gift later. I love that game.

Soup
Name something in which you don’t believe.

I do not believe a person's mathematical ability has anything to do with their ancestors. I understand there are many people in the world who would like to blame their parents for a calculating error, but genetics just can't determine a students ability, or lack of ability, to do math.

Salad
If you could choose a celebrity to be your boss, who would you pick?

Trac Atkins...I just heard his interview on Crook and Chase...he seems honest in his answers.

Main Course
What was a lesson you had to learn the hard way?

Don't step too close to the edge of the earth...you really can fall off. Recently my world seems to have blown up, BUT it is up to me to climb back on, tighten the straps, and hold on through the buzzer. (NRA is on in Las Vegas...yep, we aren't down there! Let the bull riding begin.)

Dessert
Describe your idea of the perfect relaxation room.

Hmmm...I had always dreamed this would be a bathroom with a huge tub, candles, boston fern, and a kitty cat. Recently I have begun thinking a rocking chair and my knitting would be all I need to relax. Oh, perhaps some tea too!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I hope things aren't too stressful up there in Montana lately. Every teacher should be able to enjoy the holidays. So sit back in that rocking chair and knit your way to relaxation and peace.

LivG said...

Nice Feast! I have a friend who is totally into Trace Atkins, but possibly for other reasons than his honesty, hehehe!