Monday, July 09, 2007

Hogwarts Sock Kit Swap Arrived!



This adorable Snowy Owl flew from the box but was convinced to allow itself to be photographed. As you can see, it also allowed itself to be included with other photos...I believe Dolly (her name on the tag) really likes to be in the picture.






Check out this gorgeous bag! Oh, and that yarn, it is AMAZING! I looked at the site to see how beautifully it stripes. I am so lucky!






Now for the rest of this great package. The pattern was Feather and Fan, how did you know I had been wanting to try this sock? Cheryl sent Blood Pops and Bertie Bott's Beans. So far I have been able to keep the kids from them, but I'm not certain how long that will work. The stitch markers are crystals...wow. Oh, and I"m not done yet! There was also a gorgeous knit keychain, a lip balm, and handmade chocolate/almond soap. Wowsa, I'm so impressed!

Cheryl, you are the best!

No comments: