Wednesday, May 23, 2007

The trials and tribulations of owning land

Rick and I officially own my grandfather's pasture, but with that property we have also inherited the "ticks". Remember these ticks are also parasites, which means we are needing a lawyer to remove these critters from our hide....er, land.

I have already put in over 300 minutes of phone calls about this mess...now I get to visit with another lawyer today. As long as we have to have a lawyer, we might as well just evict this person now and save ourselves the hastle next year.

I'd rant more, but I don't want to provide fuel to a defemation of character fire...still, as soon has he called my mother in to the sherrif, it became public record...but I"ll still be nice. (She wasn't tresspassing...rather taking photos of his 60 pairs of cattle which are on the land we bought and he has NOT leased or rented from us.

Wish us luck!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The worst part of this is that it will end up costing you money to get rid of these "ticks." It is just so annoying. Hopefully, everything will go smoothly.