Sunday, October 19, 2008

October 16 was a glorious day!



I was finally able to view the yarn at Mountain Colors studio! It was a day I will not quickly forget! First, this display greets you as you walk into the studio...the skeins on pulled forward are the new colorways. Let me see if I can remember them: Sandstone, Wild Horse, Grey Wolf, drat, I need two more! Still, my fun wasn't done yet!



These artists dyed yarn while I was there! I am SO stoked...it was such an amazing experience! It was great meeting other Ravely members in person...especially Leslie! I feel so blessed. Of course, I had to bring along my Ozark Autumn stole which I am making with the new lace weight yarn in the Wild Horse colorway...I've even gotten further than the previous post.






1 comment:

Wendy said...

What a cool experience! Memories of a lifetime!