Monday, August 11, 2008

Just Hillary Pay Down The Debt Received



Thank you Abycat! Girl, you brought me to tears...in a good way. Your kindness is appreciated...we certainly share more than just our political tendencies. The SWTC Bamboo yarn is amazing...I never knew it would be so heavy...I love it! Yes, MDF, it is a beautiful purple...and it is mine.

Look closely at the photo...do you see the adorable little crochet hook? How about the sweater key chain? I am going to be selfish and keep the chocolate tea...I never even knew they made that flavor! My only wondering is what are the foam thingies for? I was thinking of using them to mark my knit pick circulars...but I doubt that was their original occupation.




Another up close look at this beautiful yarn...wow!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I've seen people use the little foam pieces on the ends of their needles when their not working on a project to keep the stitches from falling off.

Great package!!!

MollyKnits said...

Oh, pretty purple yarn!