Friday, March 21, 2008

Feast Time!

Appetizer

Given the choice, would you prefer to live in the country or in the city?

There is no choice involved...I'm in the country and I will stay here!


Soup

Who is the cutest kid you know?

Mine are the cutest kids I know...and I know better than to pick one over the other...cuz I couldn't.

Salad

Fill in the blank: I couldn’t believe it when I heard Missoula (as in University of Montana) being mentioned during the Duke WVU game...cuz they were really saying Mazzulla...the last name of a player.


Main Course

If you could star in a commercial for one of your favorite products, which one would you want to advertise?

Give me Lime please. It could be the Hint of Lime tortilla chips, Splash of Lime Dawn dish washing soap (only the scent please...I really do not like washing dishes that much), Key Lime pie...I seem to be on a lime kick lately!



Dessert

What type(s) of vitamins and/or supplements do you take on a regular basis?

I try to remember to take One Source Multi-vitamins, but that does not mean that I do remember. I also try to remember the Eye vitamins...which usually means I remember each weekend. Hey, that is not all that bad!

No comments: