Follow by Email

Friday, November 30, 2007

Friday's Feast!

Appetizer
What is your favorite carnival/amusement park ride?

My favorite ride would have to be the go carts! Give me speed and a corner...yeppers, that is fun!

Soup
How do you react in uncomfortable social situations?


You will find me alongside the edge of the group knitting away on a project. The more stressful, the faster I will be knitting.


Salad
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy discussing deep, philosophical topics?

Ah...this conversation couldn't be with just anyone as I wouldn't enter into this conversation with just anyone. So my scale would range from 10 to non-existent...depending on the person!

Main Course
Did you get a flu shot this year? If not, do you plan to?

I did not get a flu shot...nor have I ever gotten one.

Dessert
Approximately how many hours per week do you spend watching television?

Ah...I can find a gray area in this question. I tend to have the tv on, but I'm not normally watching it. I like the background noise. Still, I will probably make it a point to sit in the same room as the tv for around 8 hours a week. That is usually where I find my family, so I do make it a point to visit!

2 comments:

ArtfulSub said...

Happy Feast Day. Really great and thoughtful Salad and Dessert!

Dont make me get out my flying Monkeys! said...

Great Friday post! Come on over and see my feast, with some perks and surprises!