Friday, September 28, 2007

Homecoming Spirit Week



Garrett was one of the winners of Western Wednesday. The chaps are cousin Chad's, the duster is from Wallace (who got it from Lloyd Oswood), with the rest of the outfit being his own clothing. The Seniors even won the dress up contest...way cool!




I was lucky enough to get to be with Delaney as her class constructed their float. Seeing how hard some of her classmates worked really gave this mom/adviser warm feelings!




Delaney and Garret for disco Tuesday. It is good to show spirit!




The boys went all out to show their spirit at the girl's volleyball game. Then there was Callan...sort of reminds me of the KISS Gene Simmons.

1 comment:

GuessWhoKnits said...

First, the kids look great! High school can be such fun. Second, I went to mail your K1, T2 box only to discover my house ate your address and our network administrator deleted the email with it! Third, I would love for you to get your package, so would you please email me your address? Thank you, and it will be mailed out on Friday-my next day off. Have a super day!

Guess Who
guesswhoknits@gmail.com