Sunday, April 29, 2007

Hogwarts Swap Questions Answered

Please make sure that this questionnaire is posted on your blogs by Tuesday, May 1st!! House points will be awarded.

1. What Hogwarts house have you been sorted into?I am a Gryffindor!

2. List your three favorite double-point needle brands, including size and length.Does the generic answer of "It depends" work? If I am using fine or fingering weight yarn, I like the points on Knitpicks, but I haven't tried any other pointy needles. These come in shorter lengths than the Clover Bamboo needles...which are great for 6 ply socks. As for length...as I live in Montana, I have to be happy I can FIND small double points. I am not allowed the luxery of being picky.

3. Would you like to try a new brand needle? If so, which brand? Size? Length?I would love to try a new brand...but I would let my partner be the one to determine what was available in their area.

5. If you are a RAVENCLAW, do you prefer the colors in the film or the book? Do you have a strong preference?Hey, I was sorted into this house once...but there were more Gryffindor sortings so I went there.

6. If your pal decides to send candies or chocolates are there any that you don't like?
I like dark chocolate, cinnamon candies (bears, hot tamales, etc.), and caramel...yummm!
7. What are your favorite scents?Vanilla, Lemon, Cinnamon...I have lost almost all of my sense of smell (due to allergies/virus the doctors can't tell why) but I can enjoy these!

8. Do you have any allergies? Thankfully, not to yarn! Unless they start making it out of sage brush or something like that. I guess they have bamboo, so it could be next.

This was fun...I can hardly wait!

No comments: