Friday, March 07, 2008

I"m just made my feast!

Appetizer

If you could be any current celebrity for one whole week, who would you want to be?

I would pick Miss Violet from Lime & Violet. I feel like making a few outspoken statements...and she seems able to get away with saying some amazing things!


Soup

On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how much do you enjoy talking on the phone?

As long as I can use a cordless phone, I will say I enjoy talking on the phone (9.5)...but if it the type that I have to stay in one place...I will say 4.

Salad

Name a charitable organization to which you have donated (or would like to).

Snuggles needs some more knit blanket from me. I will also be donating to the Missoula County Sheriff Department in the name of William Smith. He will be fondly remembered as a talented cut-work artist...our family will miss him.


Main Course

What is a food you like so much you could eat it every single day for a month?

Really, I am not that much into food. You can't have my tea, though!



Dessert

Have you or anyone in your family had the flu this year?

Oh my, if I say no, I"m certain I will have to come down with some sort of illness. How about I just say I haven't been to the doctor this winter...yippeee!

No comments: